Turn in Applications to:

For the most rapid processing of your Free & Reduced Meal Application please apply online at MySchoolApps.com at right... 

Or you may return your completed application to your child's school main office/cafeteria manager or send it directly to [email protected].

or mail to:

Nutrition Services Office
25 Gile Rd
Milton, MA 02186

One application per household please...



Meal Applications

Free and Reduced Price Meals are available to families who believe they may qualify. If your family chooses to apply please complete a "Free and Reduced Meal Price Application Form." The forms can be obtained and returned (completed) to any school office. You will be notified by mail of your child's status. Until notification you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money.

MySchoolApps online app button image
Apply for Free & Reduced Meal Benefits
at MySchoolApps.com!

Only complete one application per family. The information you give will be used to determine or prove your child's eligibility for free or reduced-priced meals. This information may also be used for other state or federally funded school benefits.

Factors considered in the application process are household size and total household income. HOUSEHOLD SIZE is considered all persons, related or unrelated: Including parents, children, grandparents who live in your home and share living expenses. The TOTAL HOUSEHOLD INCOME is the income each household member received last month before taxes - this includes wages, social security, pension, unemployment, welfare, child support, alimony, and any other cash income.

Foster children are categorically eligible for free meal benefits. An application is not needed yet there does need to be documentation of status by a state or local entity familiar with the child's status. Foster children may be included in the household application as part of the household size.

food stamp contact number.jpg

Have you lost hours or your job due to COVID-19?

Click here for more information about getting SNAP food assistance.